Changing children’s lives for more than 60 years
Community Child Guidance Clinic employees make a difference in the lives of children facing mental health challenges and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the clients we serve. Join our diverse team of amazing professionals who are dedicated to helping children live happier, healthier lives. (Link will go to page with current openings)
Equal Opportunity Employer
CCGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable federal and state fair employment practices laws. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, sex, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, age, disability or handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
CCGC provides training and development opportunities on an ongoing basis for all employees in all departments. We are committed to mentoring professionals and providing opportunities for all employees to grow and develop in a supportive work environment.
Our Vision for the Community
All children and families have ready access to special education and comprehensive mental health care, enabling them to live life to the fullest.
Our Vision for CCGC
• Deliver high-quality educational and therapeutic services using evidence-based practices that achieve measurable, positive outcomes for our clients.
• Provide services and support in a warm, supportive, and inclusive environment, with respect for the dignity and well-being of our clients and their families.
• Strive to be an anti-racist organization, integrating equitable practices in all we do.
• Continually innovate and improve our programs, services, and operations with an emphasis on evidence-based practices.
• Work collaboratively and openly with staff, parents, funders, other agencies, and the community at large.
• Be an employer of choice because we believe our staff is our greatest asset and offer a safe, supportive and stimulating work environment with fair compensation.
We hold beliefs and actively make choices that celebrate, affirm, protect and defend the lives and livelihoods of Black, Indigenous and all people of color.
We pride ourselves on being honest and having a strong moral foundation.
We require equal access to opportunities and resources for both our clients and employees who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized.
We value mutual respect and understanding of another’s journey.
We believe in the value of what we do and, as a result, are deeply committed to achieving excellence.
We actively pursue thoughtful, inspirational ideas to stay at the forefront of improving behavioral health care and special education services.
CCGC collaborates with our community partners in a unified effort to build a healthier, more rewarding future.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Individual and family health
• Individual and family dental
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Long-term disability
• Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
• 403(b) Plan, with employer-paid contributions
• Educational reimbursement opportunities
• Capella University partner